Saturday, February 7, 2009

URGE TO ESCAPE


I cant handle myself through this unkind world with no emotions.its very tough to get through mumma.i want to hold you tight and cry my heart out because i know you are the one who can understand me,can feel me.i look at the unwiped teardrop i shed sitting all alone in the darkness of loneliness.i need you.although i cant tell u my problems but still i want to cme to you.please mumma.cme to me here.its gettin tough for me everyday.it seems i am not made to live here.i want to be cozy and cared by you,near you.i cry for you without showing you coz i knw it wud make you sad.i am not the one people think me to be neither can i explain them what i am.i am quiet not because i dont like them,its just becoz i dnt lik talkin and mingling wid people so much.people think its my attitude,but its the heavy heart which i carry within myself with a sweet smile on my face coz i knw that the people around me are not worth that they undearstand me and my emotions.i dont know y does this happen to me that i am not able to make my space amongst people.i dont understand the reason why m always thought to be a weak character..is it because of my simple nature..the love which i give to ny1..or the trueness which i hav.its not that i am proud of myself or i think myself to be a super character,but now i realize by coming into this world that i have some things in excess and some things in less.i feel hurt when sme1 dsent care for me..y..when i knw that the other person is just a stranger whum i hav met a couple of months ago,then y du i xpect and y du i give so much dat i feel hurt at the end.i dont knw y cnt i chnge myself according to the people around me.i dont knw y the hell du i xpect when i knw i will not get nythin in return.i dnt knw y shud i put myself own at each step so that i let the other rise in a hope that the other person would be with me when i need them to be.god does justice people say,but y does god make people lik me whu hav an extra weak heart to stand nythin which comes amidst the way.i know wat my weakness is...my biggest weakness is i dont know how to show nything fake..i dnt knw how generally behave in public..i dont know how to handle adverse situations.mumma please come to me mumma.i am very alone here.i need you..please come and make lif simpler for me..i cnt handle my emotions any longr..i need sme1 to hear my emotions .. this would help me find solutions to my problems.i hav been brought up tenderly in a cocoon of love which everyone is..but the problem with me is that i dont know how to handle things gently and cleverly.amidst the emotions i am unable to use my mind and thats the reason i get more entangled into stuffs which make my lif a hell to live in.i know i have a way out of things but the current situation becomes unmanageable.

8 comments:

  1. You have a kool blog, with lot of touchy stuff...emotional and nice to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post with touchy words..thanks for sharing...happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she's crying again...that's part of a woman to cry...thanks for the visit..
    Euroangel Graffiti
    Daily Nourishment

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont agree with you that its part of a woman to cry..i thnk u shuld browse through your views dear..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow u have aflair with words... lets exchange links with my blog...
    wat say


    my blog

    http://randominternetramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choice of words! Thanks for visiting my profile!

    ReplyDelete