Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter Morning Blues...


One fine winter..i wake up to feel a blocked nose,with a heavy head,and no pinch of freshness..i badly want to fall back into the dreamy sleep world,away from all the feelings of practicality..just a temporary refuge from reality.I wonder if life could have been as easy as it seems to be while we are asleep.I take my toothbrush lazily and brush my teeth..only to make my teeth fresh...because i know there is no scope of me getting extreme freshness...the feeling of falling back into sleep world is overwhelmingly mind and heart,i so badly want to get into the warm blanket..away from the biting cold..away from water...uurrrggghhhhh...but that's not possible..m called for breakfast..dad waiting for me with love..and moreover what interests me is the food..somehow ...i feel fresh temporarily...i hog...half asleep...listening to what people surrounding me are talking...because till now i am not fully in my senses..my parents seem like dreamy creatures to me..n i just know that m eating....and they r talking..i don't have the ability to listen and register any of the talks..M just so deceased with the sleep.The chilling marble floor touching my feet,i am just so lazy to slip into my slippers..my shorts accompanied with the worlds biggest mismatched cots wool top of ma dad..i look like a scarecrow..at its best with a little life in it.Breakfast is over..n i am happy that i can sleep again in the warm blanket..in my room with orange curtains..making the early morning bright yellow sunlight tinged with orange..i go back to my room..with the freshness of falling asleep all over again,i so much love this rescue..the warmth of the blanket waiting for me to come to my bed lazily..away from the chilly morning breeze.I slip into my bed,and cover myself,it takes around 5 minutes for me to feel the warmth of the blanket since the cold outside has punctured whatever senses was left with me early morning..ahhh i so much love it..my eyes closed...tightly holding the blanket and my nose peeping out just to breathe and stay alive..i just wish i could put that too under the blanket..but i would suffocate instead of sleeping.I slowly start falling back into the dreamy world,my mind was getting numb..and i could feel half of the numbness since i was still a little awake.. and there comes the maid...full of energy..barges into the room..accompanied by my mother..and..i am back to my senses.I realize now i am wide awake..with the shock of her barging in and fidgeting with stuffs to keep them properly.My mum calling my name..i Open my eyes wide now..feel the irritation deep within my heart .y head throbbing..and i could feel the head-beat..instead of heart - beat.Now to serve the cake with a topping..the maid opens the curtains..and windows..the orange light is no longer there..i can see the harsh sunlight asking me to wake up so cruelly..uurrggghhh...I am wide awake..my mum around me..and her favourite maid around her.

5 comments:

  1. Itz realy GUd... cn relate to a few thingz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog... :-) Thanks a lot for visiting me! :-) This happens to me as well sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. postingan yang bagus tentang"Winter Morning Blues... "

    ReplyDelete